Location: London, UK
Position: Full-Time Role
Like Digitial are looking for a talented, motivated Mid-weight Designer to join our Shoreditch-based team to work on key digital transformation projects for our fantastic global clients.
We’re a talented, inspiring and thoroughly lovely team who work together to push the boundaries in everything Digital.
· Paid holiday
· Pension scheme
· Sick Pay
· Great location in the heart of Shoreditch
· Friendly, sociable team
· The buzz of a startup with the focus and structure of a larger organisation
· Regular cake and treats
· Be a key part of the design team working under supervision from Lead Designer
· Design concepts and design production
· Creation of digital style guides
· Idea creation and layout ideas
Supply pixel perfect designs across desktop, mobile, tablet screens.
· Must have web / app portfolio (Print designers will not be considered)
· Diligent with strong attention to detail.
· Excellent Adobe CS skills
· Excellent Sketch app skills
· Great knowledge of InVision Studio and DSM
· Good understanding of UX
· Strong design eye and digital layout skills
· Interact effectively with design team and wider studio staff.
· Organised, efficient and accurate.
· Prioritise, meet tight deadlines and remain calm
· Animation skills are a bonus but not essential
· Strong digital portfolio a must
· Strong understanding of UI design across tablet and mobile devices
· Degree in graphic design or similar a bonus but not essential
Minimum 2 years Studio experience with strong examples of work
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent and contract opportunities exist (including moving from contract to permanent)
- Annual budget for training to keep your skills growing
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work remotely
- Outstanding office environment with access to free drinks, games, comfortable work spaces and more (…plus the freedom to take advantage of these facilities!)
- Other nifty perks include a pension scheme, 26 days paid holiday, our HR scheme perks which bring discounts to the cinema, travel, and more!
- Monthly ‘Lunch & Learn’ programme where we share a free lunch while also sharing our latest internal successes, bring in our partners to present their new releases, and other topics to keep everyone engaged and ensure we are staying on the pulse of digital innovations
Our head office is based in London, in a brand-new WeWork near Liverpool Street station. We have a private office with access to some awesome facilities including free coffee, tea and even free beer / prosecco on tap. There are also loads of break-out areas including outdoor table tennis, pool tables, video games, sofas, kitchen space to prepare and eat lunch, etc.
We believe in close internal collaboration with a true culture of learning. This means that our designers sit beside the developers, and project managers alongside finance, which we believe plays a strong role in fostering a culture of engagement and sharing. To that end, we offer personal development time, work study offers, and other self-learning opportunities, along with the budget for you to push your knowledge into areas of professional interest that you choose. There’s also regular networking opportunities and events that are free to attend for all Wework members. We feel our team is our strength!
HOW TO APPLY
Email us at email@example.com with your CV/Portfolio, salary expectations and availability to get in touch – we can’t wait to hear from you!