Location: London, UK or Dubai, UAE
Terms: Full-Time or Contract Terms Available
The Senior Project Manager ensures we are delivering projects to the highest quality, on time and on budget. It is expected that you will manage three to four concurrent projects with a variety of deliverables, whether that means the latest web technologies, exceptional design aesthetics, or effective marketing content that drives results for the client.
It’s a role that makes all the difference — ensuring our luxury clients receive the bespoke luxury project above what they (and we) expect!
Like Digital is an award-winning digital agency based in London, Dubai, and soon, Tokyo. We even were the Winner of Creativepool’s Small Agency of the Year 2019 (but don’t let that go to our heads).
We focus on providing best-in-class digital solutions for leading luxury brands across the world. We’re a small agency by choice, who offer a big agency experience, which means we give an exclusive level of attention to clients who span from the United Kingdom to the Middle East and further.
The ideal candidate has a background in a wide range of projects, as well as proven adaptability learning new skills and ramping up quickly on projects. But above all, you have a history of delivering large-scale projects that satisfy both client and company goals.
You will be expected to be client-facing daily, building a relationship and level of trust that has seen our clients remain loyal to Like Digital year on year. You also will use your team-working skills to engage with colleagues, from inspiring fellow Project Managers to clearly sharing your vision with your delivery team.
- Maintain client relationships that will last even after your project is complete
- Create project timelines and technical or deliverable scopes of work
- Identify scope creep and audit internal team progress to compare with KPIs
- Produce weekly reports for clients and internally on project performance with RACI / RAG ratings
- Problem-solving on your feet to react to ever-evolving project needs
- Engage in a hybrid of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Carry out post-project analysis for financial review and to highlight lessons learned
- Spot potential opportunities with clients and assist Account Managers writing the SOWs
- Help support peers, including your fellow PMs, resolving issues / identify reasons for celebration
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent and contract opportunities exist (including moving from contract to permanent)
- Annual budget for training to keep your skills growing
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work remotely
- Outstanding office environment with access to free drinks, games, comfortable work spaces and more (…plus the freedom to take advantage of these facilities!)
- Other nifty perks include a pension scheme, 26 days paid holiday, our HR scheme perks which bring discounts to the cinema, travel, and more!
- Monthly ‘Lunch & Learn’ programme where we share a free lunch while also sharing our latest internal successes, bring in our partners to present their new releases, and other topics to keep everyone engaged and ensure we are staying on the pulse of digital innovations
Our head office is based in London, in a brand-new WeWork near Liverpool Street station. We have a private office with access to some awesome facilities including free coffee, tea and even free beer / prosecco on tap. There are also loads of break-out areas including outdoor table tennis, pool tables, video games, sofas, kitchen space to prepare and eat lunch, etc.
We believe in close internal collaboration with a true culture of learning. This means that our designers sit beside the developers, and project managers alongside finance, which we believe plays a strong role in fostering a culture of engagement and sharing. To that end, we offer personal development time, work study offers, and other self-learning opportunities, along with the budget for you to push your knowledge into areas of professional interest that you choose. There’s also regular networking opportunities and events that are free to attend for all Wework members. We feel our team is our strength!
HOW TO APPLY
Email us at email@example.com with your CV/Portfolio, salary expectations and availability to get in touch – we can’t wait to hear from you!